Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Could Be Loosing My Mind

But I'm not because I make stuff every day. I haven't been getting a lot done but I do enough to maintain an even keel. There's nothing bad going on. Just life.

Here's what I've been up to.

I graffiti tagged some fabric.

I started drafting a pattern.

I started a dream studio journal.

My major accomplishment was cleaning my workspace. I mean really cleaning it. Like throwing out 35 pounds of magazines clean. I'm even going to dust tomorrow. It had really gotten to a point where I couldn't even work in there because of all the stuff everywhere. I know that people say a cluttered workspace reflects a cluttered mind. I choose not to believe that. And clutter really doesn't bother me. But things had seriously gotten out of hand in there. So now everything is back in where it belongs and there is space to work.

And if I can manage to go a week without anyone catching a weird virus, or a tree falling, or some other bizarre and expensive problem, I might actually get something done.

No comments: